ANDROID DEVELOPER JOB DESCRIPTION
In the position of a young company, TDA Vietnam is oriented to become Consulting technology solutions for small and medium enterprises in Japan.
TDA Vietnam has successfully implemented many large and small projects in the Japanese market.
TDA Vietnam’s greatest asset is a team of young talent and engineers with solid programming background and rich experience in working with challenging projects. The working environment creates excitement for each member of the company. The company also upholds the values of development in the career path of each member. Members are encouraged to speak their mind and contribute to building a common cultural environment.
- Develop and maintain mobile application base on Android platform (Kotlin/Java).
- Understanding the requirements needed to perform the software/application development work required by each project.
- Be responsible for building attractive, efficient, and responsive applications for tablet and smartphones.
- Be involved in the complete project lifecycle from requirements to final delivery.
- Researching, designing, implementing and managing software programs based on company’s procedures.
Your Skills and Experience
- University graduated with computer science, software, application programing related major.
- Good background knowledge about Design pattern, SOLID principles, Data structures and Algorithms
- Experience with Git version control system.
- Good for logical thinking and problem-solving.
- Ability to self-learn and adapt to new technologies quickly.
- From 4+ years continuous experience with Senior Android development, 2+ year with Mid Android development and 1+ year with Junior Android development
- Understand Android memory management, and have experience working on memory usage optimization;
- Understanding of the Android framework, architectures and implementation (MVC, MVP, MVVM, Clean Architectures), trends, and emerging technologies;
- Experienced with third-party libraries, APIs, web services and JSON, e.g Dagger 2, RxJava, Retrofit, GSON etc.
- Experience in profiling, Unit Testing and UI Test is plus.
- Require prior experience with REST or GraphQL.
Nice to have
- Experience in Flutter;
- Experience in other mobile platforms development such as iOS;
Why You’ll love working here
- Flexible working hours.
- Bonus from 1.5 to 3-month salary according to seniority, work results, and business situation of the company.
- Performance review twice a year.
- Participate in insurance and annual checking health program.
- Being trained in foreign languages, sponsored to learn certificates to improve professional skills and soft skills.
- Annual company trip, team building, birthdays for employees in the month, and special events of the year (March 8, October 20, Mid-Autumn Festival, Christmas, …)
- Website: https://tda.company
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 2nd Floor Richy Tower, 35 Mac Thai To, Yen Hoa, Cau Giay, Hanoi